Technical Support Engineers
Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be the customer champion who is able to successfully drive telco issues to resolution in line with our resolution mandate.
- You will ensure that response and resolution time lines are met for field issues, as per committed SLA to customer.
- You will use your knowledge and capabilities to propose innovative solutions and work-arounds as required.
- You will intelligneltly escalate field issues and work with the development team to resolve unique customer challenges.
- You will prioritize your own work in line with the team objectives. and provides guidance, mentoring to others in the team
- You will be required to harmoniously work in a team environment and promote a work culture of excellence.
- Strong hold on Optical (SDH/SONET) ,DWDM/OTN, EoS (Ethernet over SDH), Packet Network protocols & technologies (.1q,QinQ,STP,ERPS,SATOP/CEM, MPLS-TP, OSPF etc.).
- Ability to debug/analyze/categorize and troubleshoot telco issues efficiently and effectively.
- Soft Skills: Excellent Verbal/Written communication skills, Polite, Team player, Individual contributor, Self learner.